There are no hidden charges. Pro-friends does not charge move-in fees. You will apply for water and Meralco connection after house has been turned over and accepted.
Discounts for Cash Payments
Yes, discounts are based on the selling price.
– Within 6 days from the date of reservation fee: 10%
– Between 8 – 30 days: 9.5%
– Between 31 – 60 days: 9%
– Between 61 – 90 days: 8.5%
Ready for Occupancy
Buyer is required to make full downpayment and take-out of bank loan to transfer. Estimated time of move-in is 1 to 4 months.
House improvement will only be allowed upon turn-over of the unit. Buyer will submit drawings/proposals to Engineering office of the developer for approval of alterations. This is to ensure structural integrity.
Procedure in buying a House and Lot
– Schedule for Tripping (inform us 1 day in advance for scheduling with Mivivienda office)
– We will inform you of the designated pick-up points (pick-up point nearest to the client). Tripping vehicle will bring you the housing project, the model units and the amenities of the site.
Mode of Payment:
– In-house Financing
– Bank Financing
– Cash Deferred Payment – 24 equal monthly installments ZERO interest
– Spot Cash Payment – avail of discount if fully paid within 6 months
Reservation is from Php 7,500 to Php 30,000 depending on the house model. It is non-refundable and will form part of your downpayment. It can be transferred to another unit or person provided it is from the same agent and developer. A transfer fee of Php 3,000 will be charged to the buyer. 1 – 2 weeks approval.
Monthly Equity or Downpayment
First monthly equity or downpayment will start either on the 5th or the 20th of the month depending on the reservation date (40 days after reservation).
Example: Reserve a unit on January 1. First monthly equity or downpayment will start on February 5. Succeeding payments deadline will be on the 5th of every month.
First monthly amortization will start after finishing payments of monthly equity or downpayment. It will not coincide with the downpayment. Amount and duration will depend on the loan and term applied for.
Buyer will receive a Clearance for Inspection (CFI) from the developer (Pro-Friends) stating that the house is ready for inspection. Buyer will be given 2 months to inspect and make repair request for the house. Buyer will issue a letter of acceptance when everything has been settled.
Yes, there is. Aside from two months repair request upon completion, the buyer will also be given one whole rainy season to inspect the house. If leaks are found, developer will make repair Free of Charge.